CARVE: A SIMPLE GUIDE TO WHITTLING
Whittle a beautiful spoon, comb, pair of dice, and more with this fresh introduction to a folksy craft. Carve modernizes a mindful hobby that people have turned to for generations to help them slow down, relax, and connect with the outdoors. Choose from a dozen projects with bespoke details, all are designed to be useful at home or while camping. And because these objects are small, they require only a few hours and a tool or two to complete. You'll also learn how to choose the right knife and wood, helpful information on techniques and safety, and tips for refining, personalizing and maintaining your piece. Whether you're headed to the woods or just to the porch, this pocket-sized guide will have you carving your own unique designs in no time.
Get a signed copy of the book in our shop!
2017 Tour Dates + Workshops: SOLD OUT
New York, NY
- Book Launch Tuesday, August 22 (Learn more and sign up here!)
- Coffee Spoon Carving Workshop Friday, August 25 (Learn more and sign up here!)
San Francisco, CA
- Book Launch Friday, September 15 (Learn more and sign up here!)
- Knife Carving Workshop Saturday September 16 (Learn more and sign up here!)
- Coffee Spoon Carving Workshop + Launch Friday, September 22 (Learn more and sign up here!)
- Coffee Spoon Carving Workshop + Launch Saturday, September 23 (Learn more and sign up here!)